'17 Denali: Light bar in the bottom of the bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbys3m3

Reaction score
I know this may be a little 'anti-denali', but has anyone tried a 40" curved LED bar where the boring plastic area is down below on the bumper? after I did the 2" level and 285/50/22 I feel like the suv looks tougher, and we would actually use the light if it was there....just curious

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody was coming down the road with one of those things on the other day and it blinded the shit out of me.

OP
OP
R

Robbys3m3

Reaction score
Wouldn't use it for that...

We have ranch property we frequent and use all the lights on my raptor on the property

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have seen a 30 curved & a 32 straight behind grill

cant say i have seen anything e/ bumper yet

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't use it for that...

We have ranch property we frequent and use all the lights on my raptor on the property

Not saying you would. I see the utility for off-road purposes. Some people just take things a little too far haha.

I think it would look good in the area you're looking.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like there is a ton of space behind the grill, but it would be a lot smaller. No idea for sure.

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Denali Coming and putting a bar behind the grill would be great. I'm a total believer in the stealth lightbar you can't see during the day. I don't need to look like I'm going to the BAJA 500 in my Yukon. So I'll be taking a serious look at doing it and some back up lights also.

OP
OP
R

Robbys3m3

Reaction score
I haven't done anything yet...luckily that plastic piece is quite cheap if I decide to try it and it looks horrible.