16 Escalade led handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone figured out how to tie the led handles to come on when the headlights are on?

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested also, i saw them today on an Escalade in Vegas and would love to have then on my Suburban.

NoLand

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know that pgamboa figured it out for the trucks. I’m not sure he’s on here, but you can find him on GM-trucks.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can check the voltage coming to them. Worse case, you my need to add a fused power source for the LED handle feed to connect via a relay to prevent overloading the LED circuit.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can check the voltage coming to them. Worse case, you my need to add a fused power source for the LED handle feed to connect via a relay to prevent overloading the LED circuit.

This. Keep in mind though, if they are tied to the dimmer, the outside lights will dim too.

You could tap into the headlight led strip circuit at the BCM and carry that signal to the doors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE