16 denali floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for floor mats for my truck. I'm paying special attention to the cargo area . 3rd row seats will always be down and I am using the storage box in the rear so I'm looking for a quality set with a crease to allow lifting of the storage lid. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find a set.?

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I’d also check out Husky liners. I have both (for different Yukon’s) and I like Husky over weather tech. I don’t have the 3rd row or storage area on either, so can’t tell you about that.

OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I want the stiff and no comfort plastic molded ones ..is that the style of husky?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on your search for a rear cargo mat that has a crease for lifting the rear storage lid; But as far as very nice high quality carpeted mats I've had Lloyd mats in some previous vehicles and they are top notch. I plan to order a set for my '15 XL Denali soon. I know Lloyd offers (2) rear cargo mats for the XL version and if I understand correctly 1 is for behind the 3rd row and the other works in conjunction with that one for use when the 3rd row is folded down. Not sure if that helps what you're trying to find though.

OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outstamding thank you im going to look right now..ty

pro-v eddie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

jimr5454
I have for sale one set of Husky WeatherBeater floor liners. This set fits all Tahoes and Yukons from 2015 to 2020. The color is tan. The set includes both front liners, a 2nd row liner and a rear cargo liner (used when 3rd row seats are folded down). The cargo liner is pliable enough that you could open the storage lid with any problem. The condition is very good with minimal use. These 4 liners are priced at $225.00 if purchased new. You can see these liners at AutoAnything.com. Selling price is $100.00. All inquiries are welcome. I am located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
Floor liners.jpg

Last edited:

TwoBigBoys n dog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for floor mats for my truck. I'm paying special attention to the cargo area . 3rd row seats will always be down and I am using the storage box in the rear so I'm looking for a quality set with a crease to allow lifting of the storage lid. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find a set.?
I have a '18 Denali with the WeatherTech purchased from the dealer. They suck. Folded and wouldn't hold their shape within six months. WT says it's the dealers issue. Dealer says not theirs.

OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jimr5454
I have for sale one set of Husky WeatherBeater floor liners. This set fits all Tahoes and Yukons from 2015 to 2020. The color is tan. The set includes both front liners, a 2nd row liner and a rear cargo liner (used when 3rd row seats are folded down). The condition is very good with minimal use. These 4 liners are priced at $225.00 if purchased new. You can see these liners at AutoAnything.com. Selling price is $100.00. All inquiries are welcome. I am located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
View attachment 264949

Yhank you...im looking for black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727