15’ tahoe LTZ Tungsten Metallic ..looking to swap my chrome trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ake11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looking to swap my chrome trim

Im looking for tungsten mettalic mirror caps, black foglight eyebrow trim, maybe even looking to swap ltz grill for lt grill,

leroy712

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Im looking for tungsten mettalic mirror caps, black foglight eyebrow trim, maybe even looking to swap ltz grill for lt grill,

Sounds like a great plan. You can always wrap the chrome window trim black, get the mirror caps and switch out the grill. I changed my grill as well to an LT grill. Ive always liked the look of it a lot better. I also ended up wrapping my grill and headlight eyebrows. C7AF4646-51C4-400D-8ED7-F6A5A437B585.jpeg

bradac

Reaction score

Hey I have a LS with everything black, I’m looking to swap to LTZ chrome, I still have my previous grill, I already upgraded to the LTZ, I’m looking for chrome eye brows from the fogs, I’d be happy to swap with you.

My email is
[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645