14 bolt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Hell yes I have been out there! It's pretty awesome, deffinetly worth a 3 hour drive. I plan on going up there sometime next month. It's a lot of land dedicated to off road use. Lots of nice trucks. I wouldn't go up on any holiday weekends though unless you plan on waiting in a 5 mile line just to enter. You need a flag, bracket for the flag, (i made my own) a state park sticker, and a ORV sticker registered to your vehicle.

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
man....ull have to send me some pics of the flag bracket you made as well as the height of it..where to get the stickers ya no all the stuff my city ass knows nothing about..shit maybe if you let me know later on when your going we'll meet up out there sometime..ive got tons of aluminum and steel at work plus a few welders i have access too..so im sure it would be nothing to make one up..i just need to know where to get the flag and where to mount it at..oh man im all excited to go now...:rocking:

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
thanks 2 door...i just wish it was 4.10 gears and posi...i really need the 4.10..my low end sucks bigtime after i put the 285s on ...ive got a 3.42 now

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
All I did was take some flat stock lying around the garage and drilled 3 holes in it and bolted it to the left tow hook. The third hole is where the flag is bolted to. Most are threaded on the end with a washer and a nut. You can buy the flag at any of the off road stores up there...there are a lot. They are like $20-25. I was thinking of going June 12 and 13 with some friends in thier trucks but it's not set in stone yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
okay so it doesnt matter if you put theflag in the front or back i take it...thats a good thing i got a little project for the weekend now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645