14 bolt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be pretty good. Just make sure that if you do get one get one out of a 4wd they are wider that the ones out of a 2wd

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
damn!!!! i wish it was out of a 4wd.. i would go get it asap!!

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
oh man...i read 2doors post wrong i thought he said it was out of a 2wd...**** it im going to e-mail the guy..hopefully its drum to drum complete..hes only 2.5 to 3 hrs from me im in livonia..

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Post your findings please...it probably isn't there anymore since its been over a week. But hell, it's worth a shot. If he does still have it, maybe i'll ask my parents for a loan and beat you to it. Just kidding haha

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
lol..he hasn't got back to me yet but shit im thinking he said 250 obo...im wonderin if i offer him 200 if hell take it...wow im gettin way ahead of myself..where you at in michigan..you cant be that far from me if it only takes you 45 min to get to grandrapids?

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
He might take $200 if he still has it just to get rid of it. That would be a steal. I'm originally from Holland, that's where my parents live. I go to school at Ferris State in Big Rapids, but I get out on Thursday so I will be back in Holland on Friday and for the whole summer. I guess Muskegon is only like a half hour from Holland, straight up 31 which is close to where I live. Grand Rapids is about the same. Where are you?

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
im in livonia...bout 30 min west of detroit...so you being so close to the dunes have you ever been out there..if so is it worth my 3 hour drive to go there and drive the hoe around??theres a spot in flint called the mounds where im waiting to take it but they dont allow trucks until after may15..some trails mud holes..just moderate off roading...i just like taking her in the trails a bit nothing too serious