09 Yukon rear window washer fluid sprayer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmg88201

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 02 Yukon. Rear window sprayer not working. Fluid tank would leak empty over night. Thought I had a busted tank so I bought a new reservoir that came with both pumps and sensor. Easy install, after installation I found that the hose going to rear window wiper was cracked too. It was tucked in along the frame and hard to find the leak. I cut the bad section out and repaired that with some small hose that came with the new tank assembly. Works good now. I guess I could have just found the leaking hose and not got a whole new assembly, oh well it wasn’t that much from Rockauto. I’ll keep the old parts, but I still think the old rear fluid pump was bad anyway. I also wire brushed the battery tray while I had it out and painted it.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
The rear sprayer on our 08 YXL Denali clogged with hard water deposits. I used the smallest needle in the pack and pushed it into the nozzle orifice.