09 suburban road trip from Germany to Kazakhstan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fabybaby

fabybaby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are those Wavian Jerry Cans? That's all we buy here. Also have their plastic 22 liter water cans too.
Hey ! Not sure what the Brand is, found them on Amazon.de 50 bucks for 2 including the holder, seem to be good quality, 20 liter each, so 4 should give me quite the boost in range, also considering the truck has a LPG system that give me about 350-400 miles of Range

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ! Not sure what the Brand is, found them on Amazon.de 50 bucks for 2 including the holder, seem to be good quality, 20 liter each, so 4 should give me quite the boost in range, also considering the truck has a LPG system that give me about 350-400 miles of Range

Wavians are almost twice that for one. They are made in Latvia in the same factory that made them for the Germans in WW2. NATO approved. Anyhow, 4 should keep you safe, get the long spout and make sure it fits and does not leak. The plastic no-spill spouts leak and take forever to refuel. We can empty one of these in about a minute with the old long nose spout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts