08 Z71 with 295/65/18 Goodyear Duratracs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering doing something similar with my 08 Z71, but have a question for you. Do you think there will be Cali Lean or squatting with just the CCM 2.5/1" kit? (my truck is 100% stock right now) I really like the look you've achieved, but if I can do that without bringing the ass of the truck up too much, I'd go that route. I'm leaning more towards the 285 tire over the meatier 295 right now for the sheer fact I don't really want to have to deal with rubbing much.

2 E L O - I'd love your opinion as well as your signature indicates you were running this exact CCM setup.

Thanks so much in advance.

With the 2.5/1 my rear was 0.25" higher than the front, respectively. However certain angles it looked like it had a very slight Cali lean. IMO just go for the 2.5/1.5.

Even with 285/65/18s I had to trim ~2" off the front valence clip. Check my thread that I bumped up recently.

BG_Aggie08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the finished product!

if anyone has questions just ask because i basically took pictures throughout the entire process

Do you happen to know what the final height of the truck is at the top of the luggage rack? (what's lowest height you can pass underneath without scraping)

With the 2.5/1 my rear was 0.25" higher than the front, respectively. However certain angles it looked like it had a very slight Cali lean. IMO just go for the 2.5/1.5.

Even with 285/65/18s I had to trim ~2" off the front valence clip. Check my thread that I bumped up recently.

Thanks - I definitely don't mind trimming. Just really don't want it to look like it's squatting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet