08 Escalade Door Panel Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banshee8732

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do I change the front door panel lights to LED? The ones at the bottom of the door panel with a red/clear lens. I used a screwdriver to pry the housing out of the door. I'm just not sure if the plugin comes out of the back of the housing or if the lens on the front comes off to reveal the bulb. Neither way seemed more willing to give than the other and I don't want to break anything. I've never changed these bulbs before.

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken they are quarter-turn and pull straight out like a normal bulb socket

OP
OP
B

Banshee8732

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just went and tried that, couldn't get it out. The thing behind the lens that the wires plug in to is square. I'm sure it's simple, I just don't want to hammer on it and find out it's not even designed to come out the way I'm trying to get it out lol.

I see in your sig that you did LEDs in yours. They make a huge difference!

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checked mine. They pull straight out with no twisting needed Requires a little force. There is a tension prong in each corner. 4 total

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts