07-14 Yukon XL/Escalade ESV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwedeBurban

Reaction score
What is your uppinion on used Uber/limo Escalade/Yukons?
Most i find is over 200k miles in my price range?
is it worth it? Want a black one and most i find is old limo or uber suv's.
Is it better to buy a family owned suv and not pick a car by color?
Some people say that limo suv's is well maintained.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's me I'd pick a family owned SUV and not narrow down your color choices to just 1 but maybe more like 2 or 3 or you could be looking for a VERY long time for exactly what you want in good condition.....OR never find it for that matter.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's me I'd pick a family owned SUV and not narrow down your color choices to just 1 but maybe more like 2 or 3 or you could be looking for a VERY long time for exactly what you want in good condition.....OR never find it for that matter.
This is a good point. One color choice makes a search extremely difficult in finding what you want.
As to limo vehicles being well maintained, it depends on the owner of the company. I did some detailing work for a limo company two summers ago and his rigs were falling apart. He did just enough maintenance to keep them on the road. But outside of that they were junk. But There are companies that keep their vehicles in excellent condition so they make good money. If you find one like that then it might be worth looking at. But do your homework. As with any used vehicle, thoroughly inspect and test drive. Take it to a mechanic and have it checked out and make sure they have all the maintenance records on it. If they don’t have any records on it, that’s probably a good sign it wasn’t maintained very well.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That may be true if you are looking for red or blue or something, but if your chosen color is black or white or silver it shouldn't be that hard to find what you want.

OP
OP
SwedeBurban

SwedeBurban

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Had a couple Escalade ESV/Suburban/Yukon XL -07-14.
Now I have a 07 Yukon XL Denali with only 98.000 miles, one owner before me in Los Angeles. It's white! The thing it that I love black suv's.

Maybe i should keep my Denali

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts