05 Tahoe - Quick Pics-- Bored

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were did you get the grill incerts and how much if you dont mind me asking? Those are the ones I would like to have.

got them off gmfullsize actually, from a guy selling them. Cant remember what i paid, but they are brushed aluminum ones. Think i paid like 100 bucks, they were brand new.. but cant remember honestly.. I love em, transformed the front alot.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got them off gmfullsize actually, from a guy selling them. Cant remember what i paid, but they are brushed aluminum ones. Think i paid like 100 bucks, they were brand new.. but cant remember honestly.. I love em, transformed the front alot.

Yes it did. Makes a good statement if you ask me. Every angle on my truck except the front you can see something that makes my truck a little different from the rest in the area. That grill incert would do the same for me too.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get one.. you'll love it. I do. They have 3 different ones i think, black, chrome and brushed, i like the front to pop a little. Especially being all black already..

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, had all mouldings, flares off, took pics of all ways. Now i have painted flares and painted top pad and no mouldings... Very pleased... Will update my members photos thread w/ the pictures, when i take better ones...

nothing on..
no-moulding-flare.gif

W/ painted flares (bad photo, ??? same cell)
paintedflares.gif

I'll post up the thread w/ new pics when i retake better ones and such..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that truck looks freeking awesome without the flares. I say take them back off.

Yeah i liked it, but i was on the fence with them off. To me just looked like something missing. And eventually im going to get wider tires and rims, and they will stick out. The ones that came on it did, they were flush w/ the flares not the body. but enough of that..

yeah i still kinda dont know.. but after taking off the mouldings, the flares and rubbing, rubbing, and more rubbing ... they arent coming back off unless someone else does it.. lol

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
understandable but man it looked hot. My rubber is flush maybe out a little bit demolded. But i love it demolded. These guys on here talked me into it and was so happy when i finally did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill

Latest posts