04' Yukon Tire Sizes and Types

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nai0248

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 04 Yukon Stock suspension, Stock wheels 17". Stock Tires are 265/70-17. I had considered a lift but I have the auto-ride and would assume any lift would negate the auto-ride so I assume that is out. However a friend of fine is telling me I should be able to fit 315/70-17 tires (Hummer tires). Visually it appears it should work but thought I'd ask out here.
Tire Types: I would like some nice nobby tires but since I work a good distance from work (40 miles) the truck is primarily on the highway. It has been recommended to stick with A/T tires since anything like M/T is too soft of a rubber that will wear down quickly. I currently have Bridgestone REVO A/T which worked great for my Jeep but not so good on the Yukon.
Basically I'm looking for something that is a hard rubber that works well on paved all weather conditions (MI). But also can work well on Sand Dunes and back trails. No mud bogging.

Thanks
Scott

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott - you're better off posting this in the pre-'07 section...

Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879