03 Yukon rear windows loose when down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buzzsaw714

Reaction score
Im not exactly sure how I ran into this. It just doesn't seem normal when your rear driver side and passenger side windows are all the way down that you can wiggle them back and fourth a lot. Well this is what mine do at least. They go up and down perfectly fine and I never would have even noticed unless I randomly tried to wiggle them. Anyone else's do this?

NJTaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not exactly sure how I ran into this. It just doesn't seem normal when your rear driver side and passenger side windows are all the way down that you can wiggle them back and fourth a lot. Well this is what mine do at least. They go up and down perfectly fine and I never would have even noticed unless I randomly tried to wiggle them. Anyone else's do this?

I noticed this on my front drivers side door only. I don't know why and I haven't had a chance to look into it yet. I heard it rattle while I was driving and it's not to loose but it does seem to be the only one like that.

OP
OP
B

buzzsaw714

Reaction score
It's weird because they are equally loose so it makes me think it's normal

NJTaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta check the other windows. I haven't noticed the other ones but then again, I don't sit in the passenger seat or in the back lol

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Open up the door panel and make sure the 2 clamps that hold the window to the regulator are tight enough to hold the window.

BigBabyHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
mine does the same...having the same questions. I tore mine apart, window regulator is out and seems fine. like the above post, both windows act the same so maybe there isn't an issue.

I'm chasing down a rattle coming from the back. it must be the hatch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9