03 Tahoe Z71 - P0300...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nritzell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Feels like it's got some serious power now, doesn't it? I remember when mine were clogged and I replaced them; felt like a whole new truck. Did they replace both of them?

Pretty much yeah lol, No just one, they cut into the second one and said it was still fine so welded it back and left it, I'm more than likely going to get that one replaced soon also for peace of mind, I called this morning and told him I wanted both cats replaced but it was already kinda to late, truck was already done.. no worries though I'll get it done soon, aswell as new shocks because those are desperately needed once I figure out which ones I wanna go with.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty much yeah lol, No just one, they cut into the second one and said it was still fine so welded it back and left it, I'm more than likely going to get that one replaced soon also for peace of mind, I called this morning and told him I wanted both cats replaced but it was already kinda to late, truck was already done.. no worries though I'll get it done soon, aswell as new shocks because those are desperately needed once I figure out which ones I wanna go with.
I hate it when they do that. They know damn well the other one will go soon and they want to get you twice for labor. I really hate muffler shops as a general rule anyways, never been in a honest one.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a ssei supercharged bonne that had a clogged cat. cut it off removed the res and it was insane how different it felt probably didn't increase powwr. but just when you get used to something its amazing when it runs right