02 Denali no ac front vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kingjay239

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hellooo, so when I first got the truck the ac was working perfectly, one day I left my lights on and etc only to come and find out that the AC wasn’t blowing through the dash vents only through the windshield vents and floor vents. Also rear ac works. Now I’ve been doing a bunch of reading and I want to try the removing fuse method first. But everything says to remove the HVAC/ECAS fuse. But I’ve looked under the hood and I cannot find that fuse for the life of me. Is there a different fuse that I need to remove for this year model?

2002 Yukon Denali short version please hellllppp lol. Thank you in advanced.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hellooo, so when I first got the truck the ac was working perfectly, one day I left my lights on and etc only to come and find out that the AC wasn’t blowing through the dash vents only through the windshield vents and floor vents. Also rear ac works. Now I’ve been doing a bunch of reading and I want to try the removing fuse method first. But everything says to remove the HVAC/ECAS fuse. But I’ve looked under the hood and I cannot find that fuse for the life of me. Is there a different fuse that I need to remove for this year model?

2002 Yukon Denali short version please hellllppp lol. Thank you in advanced.

If shutting the car off doesn't work to reset the actuator, try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. The Mode Actuator is probably stuck. Where in Florida are you? Know anyone with a Tech-2?

OP
OP
K

Kingjay239

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If shutting the car off doesn't work to reset the actuator, try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. The Mode Actuator is probably stuck. Where in Florida are you? Know anyone with a Tech-2?

hey buddy, thank you for the reply. I will give that a try, and I’m in SWFL. Naples Florida to be more specific and unfortunately I don’t