01 Suburban - runs and drives, parting out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was totaled in August, hit dead square to the rear axle, pushed it over about 5", ripping the frame and bending mounts in the process.

I needed the lower dash assembly, pulled that apart, but have the lower panel for the '04 Yukon XL. Removed the CAI, but I do have the stock intake from my Yukon XL. The only other things that I do NOT have are the passenger side rear quarter glass, rear bumper, and shocks/springs. Front grille has been modified to fit a 32" light bar. Runs and drives, use the remote starter to crank it over every couple of days (parked in my back yard).

Make me reasonable offers for anything. If I can pull it, I can ship it. If it's something larger, and worth your while to travel, you are welcome to come and pull anything you'd like.

Devilmk4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need all the door panel interior lights.. shipped to 07031

OP
OP
BigDaddy13440

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys - different seat buckle, and two of the four door lights are cracked.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was totaled in August, hit dead square to the rear axle, pushed it over about 5", ripping the frame and bending mounts in the process.

I needed the lower dash assembly, pulled that apart, but have the lower panel for the '04 Yukon XL. Removed the CAI, but I do have the stock intake from my Yukon XL. The only other things that I do NOT have are the passenger side rear quarter glass, rear bumper, and shocks/springs. Front grille has been modified to fit a 32" light bar. Runs and drives, use the remote starter to crank it over every couple of days (parked in my back yard).

Make me reasonable offers for anything. If I can pull it, I can ship it. If it's something larger, and worth your while to travel, you are welcome to come and pull anything you'd like.
Do you still have that grille

OP
OP
BigDaddy13440

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grille has had the bottom center section cut out to fit a 32" curved light bar. Still have it, if you have a light bar to fit in the spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700