00-06 5" drop coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well come to find out I have HD coils and the ride is horrible! I'm looking for some 5" non-HD drop coils.

benztrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure they are HD coils? The set I had rode very rough also, but the free travel mod fixed it. Might just be bottoming out in the rear bump stop. Just an idea.

OP
OP
M

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already done the free travel mod so that isn't an issue. I have a DJM kit and the coils are black which indicate they are HD as opposed to the blue coils which are non-HD. Unless the person I bought it from painted the springs then they are probably HD. The coil size should be different but I don't know what they are or I would measure them. I do know that when I ride around with 5 grown adults the ride is better.

OP
OP
M

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....... just get a stable full of BIG GIRLS to ride with you!!!!!

HAHAHA!!!! If that's the case I'd just like to get twice as many skinny girls instead! If you know where the hookup is let me know! LOL

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

what are you doing with your HD coils?

I will trade or sell them

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah my DJM coils are blue so your prob. do have HD ones.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Belltech 5305 coils will ride much better than any djm.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They're 5" drop, same coils I have and my truck sits 1/2" lower than mcgaugheys 5" coils. Mine rides better than any other 5" coil truck I've driven, djm rides extremely hash :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts