Experience with Dobinsons rear coils?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesertRat

Reaction score
I'm currently running a 4" BDS lift with the rear shocks and spring spacer that came with the kit. Springs are currently from Cargo Maxx. Compared to the front end, the parts for the rear feel like an afterthought. Does anyone have any experience with the coils from Dobinsons? Looks like there are two different types.

In addition to the coils I've been eyeballing some Fox universal DSC's for the rear.

OP
OP
D

DesertRat

Reaction score
I have too, specifically when I had my 4runner. They were a company that regularly came up when suspension upgrades were discussed. Thanks for the name, I've seen that company mentioned before, but couldn't remember them. Custom was another route that I was considering. How much did you pay for yours?

Marshall 008

Reaction score
I have too, specifically when I had my 4runner. They were a company that regularly came up when suspension upgrades were discussed. Thanks for the name, I've seen that company mentioned before, but couldn't remember them. Custom was another route that I was considering. How much did you pay for yours?
I think they were around $350.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts