z71 bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anybody know where i can get the z71 obs bumper i cant find it in my lmc catolog or online??

Deacon Sam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The bumpers are the same for trucks tahoes 2wd & 4wd, the difference would be chrome or painted with or without impact strip.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Z71 bumpers are really tough to find b/c they're painted.

However, LMC sells them in chrome - check out the ones w/air inlets...i personally like the ones with impact strips, w/o is too much chrome for me.

http://www.lmctruck.com/

THose air inlets are typically used for the Chevy's with diesel engines, but you can easily slide in the rectangular lights to mimic the Z71.

HankHill

Reaction score
PN 39-5604 is the part in primer. I got one for my z71 & had the local bumpshop shoot it pewter. Very happy with the fit & looks alot better than the rusted OE one.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool i seen them in chrome but didnt know if there was a difference in the disiel bumpers an z71 bumpers or not an thanks for the info on the primer one ima def check it out i looked all nite an didnt know the dif i hate chrome so ima go with the primed one ? another ? if i add it will a westin bullbar cover up the lights im gunna install in them???
thanks for all the info guys:Handshake:

HankHill

Reaction score
another ? if i add it will a westin bullbar cover up the lights im gunna install in them???

Can't say for sure as I'm not familiar with that bull bar; but I can say the stock brush guard on mine does not cover the fog holes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401