Yukon owners... some like it, some don't.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
thats a little ricey! Might look cool if you put on a shit load of stickers and a huge spoiler.lol

Last edited:

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it's a hit or miss design like all things suites some ppls style offends others i think the blue is what turns ppl of the most though but other then that i would buy em!!!

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a Yukon owner but i like the one's for the tahoe. Im not to sure about those though.

Ickey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't like it, but I would like to see them make aftermarket projector headlights w/ lens (similar to the escalade) for the Yukons. That would make aftermarket HID look cleaner and better beam pattern.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halos are played out now. It's alright tho. I remember when there was a DIY write for halos. hahah

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't like it, but I would like to see them make aftermarket projector headlights w/ lens (similar to the escalade) for the Yukons. That would make aftermarket HID look cleaner and better beam pattern.

I second that. I'd love to put aftermarket headlights on my Tahoe but I want something that looks like it might've come from the factory that way as an extra option. Nothing ricey, aha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chevyguysuburban

Latest posts