Yukon FTW!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my wife only cares about A to B as well but I still throw my mods at it and still have many more to do. She could care less but as the mods continue she likes it more and more :lol: So far, the only mods she's even noticed (other than the interior ones) was the exhaust and the removal of the bug shield and that took her like 3 days to realize :lol:

What type of exhaust did you get? Glad you got rid of the bug shield:)

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Hi Guys! Just bought the wife a 2008 Yukon, yes I said the wife:emotions122:. Loaded with 39K on the clock and I got her for $26K out the door!!!!! I won't get to enjoy her, but am glad my wife and newborne child are both safe in a 2.5 ton SUV:happy107:

fec11a1a.gif
9c88ee7b.gif

Welcome, nice Kon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What type of exhaust did you get? Glad you got rid of the bug shield:)

Magnaflow muffler with SLP tips. Nice rumble and no drone which is very important to me for a family hauler :)

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow muffler with SLP tips. Nice rumble and no drone which is very important to me for a family hauler :)

Which Magnaflow did you go with? I'm looking at getting the 11249. Also, can you post a video clip of the sound if possible?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with 12589 mainly because I was going for one that I was confident wouldn't produce much drone or be too loud on acceleration only because I have the kiddos that ride in the back two rows. It sounds good and you can definitely tell the difference in exhaust note as it's much more aggressive sounding but at highway speeds there's no drone inside the vehicle :)

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know sometimes I could just slap myself for not using common sense. I know by now to look in the signature first before asking. I see now that it is listed in your mods signature. Forgive my overlooking ass. Thanks for not calling me out for missing that:)

Oh and congrats on boy #3 coming soon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know sometimes I could just slap myself for not using common sense. I know by now to look in the signature first before asking. I see now that it is listed in your mods signature. Forgive my overlooking ass. Thanks for not calling me out for missing that:)

Oh and congrats on boy #3 coming soon.

:lol: It's not a big deal. If we all ready everyone's sig information we'd spend more time reading than posting up our witty responses :D ...and I KNOW if I'd called you out on it I would have done the same thing in a different thread and had to bear the same burden :chicken:

Thanks for the congrats. He'll be here in March so it'll be very soon!!:party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz