Yukon FTW!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autopilot747

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys! Just bought the wife a 2008 Yukon, yes I said the wife:emotions122:. Loaded with 39K on the clock and I got her for $26K out the door!!!!! I won't get to enjoy her, but am glad my wife and newborne child are both safe in a 2.5 ton SUV:happy107:

fec11a1a.gif
9c88ee7b.gif

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a pretty decent deal.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice score!! My wife drives our Burb as well but I do get to enjoy her and we drive it when we go places in the evenings and on the weekends so should still get to enjoy it as well :D Do you have any plans to mod the new purchase? :D

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine just sits in the garage for no one to enjoy...

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have a 12 week old and won't have him in a car any smaller then a full size SUV either!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have a 12 week old and won't have him in a car any smaller then a full size SUV either!

My two boys (soon to be 3) LOVE being in the burb due to it's size. They think it's pretty cool. My oldest likes it, too, because of the 3rd row and he can get back there and basically be by himself :)

OP
OP
A

autopilot747

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine just sits in the garage for no one to enjoy...

Drive that mother already!!!!!

Nice score!! My wife drives our Burb as well but I do get to enjoy her and we drive it when we go places in the evenings and on the weekends so should still get to enjoy it as well :D Do you have any plans to mod the new purchase? :D

Thanks, No plans to mod this one since my wife only cares about getting from point A to B. I was going to add the factory Bose system and Nav, but I read that the 07+ Bose audio sucks??? BTW I have a Supra that't my toy, been working on it for 2 years now!!!!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive that mother already!!!!!

Thanks, No plans to mod this one since my wife only cares about getting from point A to B. I was going to add the factory Bose system and Nav, but I read that the 07+ Bose audio sucks??? BTW I have a Supra that't my toy, been working on it for 2 years now!!!!

It's IA it's cold and eh I drove it all summer.

Pics of said Supra toy...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah my wife only cares about A to B as well but I still throw my mods at it and still have many more to do. She could care less but as the mods continue she likes it more and more :lol: So far, the only mods she's even noticed (other than the interior ones) was the exhaust and the removal of the bug shield and that took her like 3 days to realize :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts