Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DESERTMURDEREDHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
clean95 i love the 2 door looks great what gears you running im thinking of doing a swap this summer if im not in the field all summer lol

matt23 thanks man satin black is the way to go for me just love the look stands out on post every day i get stopped by the gate guards asking where i got it done...still dont have the heart to tell em its a 37 dollar special...lol krylon spray from wally world works wonders when you prep it right

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clean95 i love the 2 door looks great what gears you running im thinking of doing a swap this summer if im not in the field all summer lol

matt23 thanks man satin black is the way to go for me just love the look stands out on post every day i get stopped by the gate guards asking where i got it done...still dont have the heart to tell em its a 37 dollar special...lol krylon spray from wally world works wonders when you prep it right

i left them stock 3.73's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timnazium