You have a new Responsibility.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Blizzard and myself have taken on new responsibilities as mods here at TYF to help get our site aligned back with the intentions of this board's owners and sponsors. This is a place we all want to come to every day. Help us keep it that way by notifying us of anything that is out of place.

Feel free to report anything to the moderators via direct PM, me personally or reporting the posts that you think don't belong, are offensive, racial, unnecessary, derogatory etc. By that I mean ANYthing. Jerry Maguire this - help us help you.

I'm tired of the garbage I continuously see: name calling, blatant immaturity, ridiculous drama in the Lounge etc. There are rules and there is a spirit to this board. I intend to keep them both upheld. We've gotten out of control and quite frankly this will stunt our growth and has made this place a little less enjoyable to be on.

I won't apologize for taking the iron hand approach for a while. If you end up in my radar, you should take it personal. This is your home.

On a more pleasant note, I will be trying to coordinate more regional meets! We need some Face-to-Tahoe time guys!

BOSS - putting the joy back

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boss pretty much nailed it on the head. This site has been amazing...but recently, it has started to slowly fall apart. Its an easy fix, we just need to tidy up a little bit, show a little more respect to each other..and I believe we can bring the spirit of this site back up to what it used to be.

Don't hesitate to report situations/people that may be getting out of hand. If there is an issue between yourself and another member, please try to work it out through private messages first. If that does not solve the issue, please bring it to once of the Mods so that it doesn't get out of hand in the public forums. That even goes for any of us Mods. If you feel any of us are being irresponsible, or unfair, please bring that up as well and situations will be dealt with accordingly!

We are all here to enjoy the common bond of owning a GM SUV and some without owning one :) We've all gained some good friends from this site and we've become like a family. And just like families, we tend to get carried away or start to annoy each other. That's when we need to take a step back, realize there's no need for hostility and just relax a little.

If you feel there's anything we can address or take care of, please bring it to our attention, we all need to work together! :Handshake:

- BlizzardX23

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you, and thanks for putting your time and energy in to making TYF a great place to be!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should we start a time out section?

On a serious note....well put and for all the new members, welcome aboard!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make me proud guys ;)

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for a time-out section honestly.

On a serious note, **** has the ultimate say so on everything, but I won't hesitate to tell him how I feel about things. I have everyone's best interest at heart...I just kinda got fed up with some goings-on around here. I love this place!

B O S S - the people's mod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700