Winter shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks fun! Now I see that people like you actually use your winter setup.
If that much snow hit Texas, there would be enough salt on the road to turn a GM truck into rust waste.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great photos Sumo.

Looks like you had fun!

What do you mean "partially engauges"? When i shut mine off by holding the button down for 5 seconds or whatever the timeframe is I can do donuts and stuff all day long without anything engauging on the Burb. That kinda ruins the fun a little bit :)

I didn't know that there was a different mode you could engage! Learn something new everyday.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Great photos Sumo.

Looks like you had fun!

I didn't know that there was a different mode you could engage! Learn something new everyday.

Yea im gonna try that see if it fully turns stability off. All this time i just hit it once and that was it

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, wish it was like that here I hate Seattle.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea im gonna try that see if it fully turns stability off. All this time i just hit it once and that was it

Yep, hit it once and the DIC say traction control off. But if you hit and hold it for five seconds or so your DIC will also tell you that stabilitrak is off and that's what you want. I did this earlier in the winter and got the burb doing donuts really well :rocking: this also proves that we never really grow up :lol:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
If that much snow hit Texas, there would be enough salt on the road to turn a GM truck into rust waste.

Hell yea. They went nuts with salt when it barely snowed here on christmas. The snow said **** your salt and still stayed for a while tho lol

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score

Oh i get use out of my winter setup. I even used my Push bar to load a lumina onto a trailer that had a broken rear control arm

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, hit it once and the DIC say traction control off. But if you hit and hold it for five seconds or so your DIC will also tell you that stabilitrak is off and that's what you want. I did this earlier in the winter and got the burb doing donuts really well :rocking: this also proves that we never really grow up :lol:

Just did that today! Thanks Jacob. Now I need some snow like Ian has!

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo