Where to get your Build Sheet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also sent them a PM last week (11/28/17) and received nothing back..... yet? Will have to hit up my dealer's parts guys. Looks like no one from the account has posted anything since 2014.

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question maybe but wouldn't the RPO codes in the glove box tell you if you had heated mirrors?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dumb question maybe but wouldn't the RPO codes in the glove box tell you if you had heated mirrors?
Yeah but then you gotta look them up on google or something and you know long that takes, its easier to post here and let other people tell you or wait 3 weeks for gm customer service to get back to you.
o_O

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted GM about the build sheet from a link posted here and the next day they emailed me with everything. Found one new RPO that Compnine didn't have; never used my glovebox sticker as reference before. Anyway, if I wanted an original copy and the order and such from GM, it's $50. Not bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645