Where to get your Build Sheet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrkid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For $5, I got mine instantly. I don't have Bill Gates money, but I think it was worth the money.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine and then a few months later after we bought our daughter a camaro, I got the build sheet on that...all for free by PM'ing the gm customer service account here. Response time was within a couple hours.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh....makes sense! Thanks. I was worried that they looked me up and just thought "screw this guy in particular"!!
No, they should get back with you, a lot of us did it around the same time so they were probably at the ready, I didn’t get mine back within hours it was the next day or so I think.

JetBlackNali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went to see parts guy at dealership. Gave him vin and he printed it out for me. Ton of info. Did it for the wifes 99 yukon slt .

Couldn't find an airfilter that fit then found out it had heavy tow package = bigger air filter , factory oversized oil and trans cooler, 4.10 gears etc etc etc