What is the best place to buy cheap DL3 switches or DL3 mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exzelz

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my mirrors in my 2007 Tahoe, I know I need to get both the driver side and passenger side. I have looked through the junk yards near me and almost all the Tahoe’s are stripped. I am having a hard time finding both switches for a good price. Where are the best places that I should be looking for them?

For mirrors I am looking for power folding, turn signal and heated.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my mirrors in my 2007 Tahoe, I know I need to get both the driver side and passenger side. I have looked through the junk yards near me and almost all the Tahoe’s are stripped. I am having a hard time finding both switches for a good price. Where are the best places that I should be looking for them?

For mirrors I am looking for power folding, turn signal and heated.
I have a set I’ve been sitting in I got off my buddy when he sold his truck. They’re already painted white but they could be cleaned up a lil bit from sitting in the shop.
I think I paid him 150-200$ for them if I remember correctly I was going to paint and put them on my Tahoe but haven’t ever done it if you want them I’ll sell em to you
I know their power and turn signal I’m not sure about the heat though I’d have to look when I get home

OP
OP
exzelz

exzelz

Reaction score
I have a set I’ve been sitting in I got off my buddy when he sold his truck. They’re already painted white but they could be cleaned up a lil bit from sitting in the shop.
I think I paid him 150-200$ for them if I remember correctly I was going to paint and put them on my Tahoe but haven’t ever done it if you want them I’ll sell em to you
I know their power and turn signal I’m not sure about the heat though I’d have to look when I get home
That would be perfect, lmk if they have heat and i’ll take them off your hands

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
That would be perfect, lmk if they have heat and i’ll take them off your hands
I’ll let you know when I get home I do know for sure their power fold and got the turn signals in the mirror
IMG_7065.jpeg
I’ll take the magic eraser and some polish and clean em up and give you a better pic by this weekend this is the best I got right now

They were sanded smooth and professionally painted maybe had em on the truck for a year if even before he went back to tow mirrors it came off my buddy’s truck
IMG_5088.jpeg

OP
OP
exzelz

exzelz

Reaction score
I’ll let you know when I get home I do know for sure their power fold and got the turn signals in the mirror
View attachment 423961
I’ll take the magic eraser and some polish and clean em up and give you a better pic by this weekend this is the best I got right now

They were sanded smooth and professionally painted maybe had em on the truck for a year if even before he went back to tow mirrors it came off my buddy’s truck
View attachment 423962
I think those look great in the picture you sent. How much would you want for them?

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
I think those look great in the picture you sent. How much would you want for them?
Just whatever I paid for them plus the shipping. They should fit in a flat rate box so shipping shouldn’t be much I wouldn’t think?
I went back and looked I can’t remember if it was 150 or 200 so would you want to just meet in the middle at 175$?
Like I said when I get home I’ll clean em up and post better pics of them for ya.
I was going to have them painted black for my Tahoe but this avalanche I might get this weekend has the black mirrors on it already so I won’t have any use for these

Last edited:
OP
OP
exzelz

exzelz

Reaction score
Just whatever I paid for them plus the shipping. They should fit in a flat rate box so shipping shouldn’t be much I wouldn’t think?
I went back and looked I can’t remember if it was 150 or 200 so would you want to just meet in the middle at 175$?
Like I said when I get home I’ll clean em up and post better pics of them for ya.
I was going to have them painted black for my Tahoe but this avalanche I might get this weekend has the black mirrors on it already so I won’t have any use for these
Sounds good. Please let me know when you can if they are heated and you got a deal

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Please let me know when you can if they are heated and you got a deal
DL3 are heated, the only variance on DL3's is if they have blind spot or not, in which case the label would say so and it would show on the mirror glass.
and unless you have all the associated wiring, modules and programming then blind spot wouldn't work anyway.
DL3 are power, power fold, puddle light, heated, blinker.
driver side would also have auto-dimm
with blind spot it would say on the label dl3+uft or +z75, etc and the led indicator cut-out would be visible in the mirror glass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar