When replacing stock bags snowballs into a Long Travel '04 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kbkiller

Reaction score
Damn!!! You are a professional! I wish I had half of your skill! Final result is going to be badass man! Is this your wife's rig?

OP
OP
slow4dr

slow4dr

Reaction score
Damn!!! You are a professional! I wish I had half of your skill! Final result is going to be badass man! Is this your wife's rig?

Thanks, but hardly professional. I'm just a marketing guy being guided by experienced engineers.

Yes, it is my wife's daily. We've been wanting something to take to the mountain trails or blaze through the desert. Almost picked up a squarebody C10 to build but then the air bags crapped out. She's an offroad girl through and through having grown up in Colorado. I'm more of a lowered, BIG HP kinda guy so this whole thing will be an experience.

You have me wanting to pre runner my Yukon now.

Glad I could motivate. You may want to unsubscribe though if you're even remotely on the fence. At this rate things might spiral out of control.

Kbkiller

Reaction score
My wife is the same way she likes the lifted more rubber compared to the slammed and fast! We just sold her fj cruiser with 3in lift and 33's and she thought my sierra was going to be to big so she was driving my denali. It's slammed 5/7 with 22s she hated it because you have to watch the road and be worried about holes and curbs. Now after driving my sierra she loves it!20170418_190506.jpg
Keep up the good work! I'm definitely staying on top of this build to see how it turns out!

OP
OP
slow4dr

slow4dr

Reaction score
My wife is the same way she likes the lifted more rubber compared to the slammed and fast! We just sold her fj cruiser with 3in lift and 33's and she thought my sierra was going to be to big so she was driving my denali. It's slammed 5/7 with 22s she hated it because you have to watch the road and be worried about holes and curbs. Now after driving my sierra she loves it!
Keep up the good work! I'm definitely staying on top of this build to see how it turns out!

It's a catch 22. She gets used to driving with little care of small bumps, dips, cracks in the road, curbs etc. Then gets behind the wheel of my Buick which has 30 series tires(from the factory mind you) and suddenly chaos ensues.

So the company I work for recently did some suspension work for a SEMA project for Toyo. I used that connection to get some new kicks. I'm still trying to work on American Racing Wheels which we also have a hook up on. I like the wheels currently on the truck but I need a set with less backspace.

305/70/17 Open Country A/T's

20170419_134424_zpsfra7adbp.jpg

20170419_134416_zpsp1obkkmr.jpg

A little teaser of what's to come for the front. We use Chromoly material to build spindle pins for our front ends. I'll be using this material for some custom uniball mounts.

20170419_144130_zpscdh9d30z.jpg

Kbkiller

Reaction score
Nice those should look great! I love my toyos I have the 35x12.5 18 mt. They have lasted the longest of any Mt I have ever bought.

OP
OP
slow4dr

slow4dr

Reaction score
Been busy with work the last few weeks so I haven't made much if/any progress. After working LS Fest West this past weekend and shooting some of the #DirtAlliance jump sessions I am beyond motivated to get this truck project going again.

Michael ***'s killer Bronco
IMG_6047-resized_zpsi7nkytzj.jpg

Kibbetech's new truck
IMG_6290_zps7xxikjz7.jpg

Darren Parsons from Dirt Alliance
IMG_6534_zpsketibtpv.jpg

Chris Isenhouer's F100
IMG_6703_zps0v8m5fj4.jpg

Simhinz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely going to be watching this! I have a lifted denali, but definitely not long travel. Im going to have to tidy up a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb