What's the best GLASS CLEANER?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, folks. I should have mentioned that the main concern is the windshield (in and out), and not the tint-side of my glass. Thanks.

Wait you are still a part of this conversation??? :Boo:

I would use newspaper or a microfiber rag and a good automotive glass cleaner :Handshake:

awray

Reaction score
Invisible Glass from Stoner's is the best! It makes rain bead up on the windshield.

bigboyga

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At my dealership we have tried dozens of different products and the best combo we have found yet is the Spray-a-way glass cleaner. And we only use Viva paper towels. I think they are made by Kleenex. I think the Viva's make all the difference.

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weird my first post is on cleaning glass? a microfiber and a bottle of half distilled water and half denatured alcohol

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
According to the October 2008 issue of Consumer Reports magazine, the best two glass cleaners are Windex No Drip Streak Free Foaming Action (seems to be a product whose name has changed or is no longer made) and Sprayway Ammonia Free glass cleaner.