What's the best GLASS CLEANER?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wipe down glass with a wet rag and then buff with paper towel. No streaks no lint.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started using Stoner's Invisible Glass back when it was an unknown brand...the best glass cleaner I have found, and I also use it on chrome wheels, and to clean bugs off the front of my tahoe after a roadtrip. Oh and I prefer the foaming aresol over the spray bottle.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stoner's invisible glass. Also, Sprayaway foaming glass cleaner, same concept its an aeresol spray that foams..... and its cheap at walmart. :) FWIW, not sure if its still the same or not, but several years ago GM branded glass cleaner was the same foaming type of spray.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I use windex and paper towels looks good afterward no streaks

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Another good one I have is a 3 step process: step 1 drive your truck out into the street and park it with windows up. Step 2 let there be rain. Step 3 hop in after the rain and get on the highway and boom it dries up and no streaks :)

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spraway foaming glass cleaner. Get it at Coscto in a 6 pack cheap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukon DRL