What yall think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a white 2001 chevy suburban LT with 4 captin chairs, leather (tan), and all the usual stuff. It only has 63,600 miles on it. It has a softball size dent on the very left rear where the guys wife backed up into a poll and some cracks on the side of the front seats. He's asking $10,000 for it do you think that is worth it or try to talk him down some? He owns a vet hospital and has like 25 cars and suv's, this one being the oldest. lol.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats really low miles for a 01.
need to know more.. 5.7 or 5.3.. Possibly lucky and has 6.0?

Is it 100% stock?

can u get any pics?

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats really low miles for a 01.
need to know more.. 5.7 or 5.3.. Possibly lucky and has 6.0?

Is it 100% stock?

can u get any pics?

5.3 wish it had a 6.0. bone stock, has new tires, new shocks, the mechanic that does his work is our family friend that does the jobs i can't so they know the truck inside and out, they said its a really great truck. they also put in a new intake manifold gasket bout 6 months ago.

i would say i would drive by where its at and snap some pics but he keeps it in the garage covered up and only drives it when he needs that big of a vehicle.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your finances are your business, and I am not sure what its worth; but me personally, I will pay more for a vehicle that is not beat to shit. In the long run, it costs less to buy the right vehicle up front, rather than pay to bring it back from years of neglect/abuse, and you never really can.
I have friends that say I overpaid for my Denali, per the book I did, but I got the exact truck I wanted and it is in good shape. I can fix odds and ends, but I don't want a car with bad paint or thats been in a bad wreck, ive had those and they are never the same. (unless you are a autobody guy and do your own car)

Just my opinion.

Kaotik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the cracking on the sides of the seats is somewhat normal but for the year with that low mileage and you know who does the maintenance on the truck sounds like a good deal to me as far as the dent some of these pdr guys can work wonders

i say go for it

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is SUPER low miles for an 01. If it's in good condition it could be a solid deal but regardless try to work him down a little bit. Pics?

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is SUPER low miles for an 01. If it's in good condition it could be a solid deal but regardless try to work him down a little bit. Pics?

yea thats why im so excited because every other nbs kon, hoe, burb, or xl around here has 150,000+ and is pretty bad.

I think i am going to get it just gotta come up with some more cash to get it because the money i got from my totalled truck wont cover that price.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think $10k is too much but 63k miles is super low miles. I would definitely try to talk him down, plus, like you said, he's got 25 cars anyways, lol.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good truck. Was it used as a work truck? did he have a bunch of animals in it? Hair from animals is so hard to get out also smells after a while..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino