What would you do with this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ISU-152

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked it up...72 hours to Anchorage lmao :confused:

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yah, tell yah what man. If you buy the parts I'll install them for beer!

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple years ago i took my 06 yukon from here to St.johns NFLD to see a good buddy, took every bit of 2 weeks to do the rounder

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like a lot of the suggestions. I fully agree on getting the front tint to match the rest. I could rid the running boards as well with no detriment to me but the wife n 6yr old might disagree. Not a fan of lowering or going to 22's though. Black rims would look nice though right? Even if I painted what I have?

My headlights are quite sub par as well. I used to have the "night hawk" with the bluish tint but eventually settled for stock once they wore out. @Tonyrodz has graciously decided to ship me his replacements based on his true awesomeness and my shear lack of productivity ;)

Surprised nobody has mentioned exhaust tip or stereo.

If you decide on the running boards, I would be interested (if they will unbolt and install on our Tahoe w/o a lot of work). My wife is having problems getting IN/OUT after Hip replacement and at least you could tell if it's not complicated to do, I cannot seem to find anyone who knows for sure.
David g....................:)

OP
OP
ISU-152

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide on the running boards, I would be interested (if they will unbolt and install on our Tahoe w/o a lot of work). My wife is having problems getting IN/OUT after Hip replacement and at least you could tell if it's not complicated to do, I cannot seem to find anyone who knows for sure.
David g....................:)
For now I don't see them going. Also on the Toronto area

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a great deal...non cross country. Love your work though

Haha yah man, just a little bit outta the way!
Thanks! And I Gotta say ive seen some of your reno photo's and if you were in my area i would gladly trade a horse with yah!

OP
OP
ISU-152

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yah man, just a little bit outta the way!
Thanks! And I Gotta say ive seen some of your reno photo's and if you were in my area i would gladly trade a horse with yah!
Haha we were close to a deal...Seabiscuut says hi

OP
OP
ISU-152

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously...Nothing like someone who knows what they are doing. Works with any trade :2cents:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645