What would you do to stand out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it was me, I’d probably do something like this. Everyone will look at you as you hit the remote start as you’re walking across the parking lot and the air bag system lifts it into drive height. That’s what I do when I want attention- drive my Silverado to the grocery store. :p Might be a little much for you though? IMG_1468.png

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time post here, from Petoskey, MI.

What would you do to make your truck stand out from every other black Yukon XL on the road? Or to help find it in the grocery store parking lot, lol.

2019 Yukon XL (black)
2017 Yukon XL Denali (gray)
<SNIP>

Driver's side spotlight. OR, just get a retired PPV:

Front left.jpg

;)

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it takes work to stand out. I started with the sound. i deleted the resonator and went with a Magnaflow 14" muffler. I removed the side cladding , and the roof rails. I ditched the oxidized 17" stock wheels for the same wheels that are on your Grey one. I de badged it (all but the grill... and i'm getting there) And its leveled, and exactly 1" higher. When my truck remote starts, everyone looks.It really has a nice growl and idle. But then again, i never forget where i parked.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black out vinyl kit for the grey one. They make kits for wheels and the chrome trim. 20-35% window tint for both. The black one is kind of hard because a lot ppl have that color and they always black out the black cars so I'd probably just leave it alone or you could black it out and be batman.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally get it; since I picked up mine, I just cant believe how many yukon denalis (especially black) there are around me - I literally see at least one every time I drive anywhere. I guess they just blend into the background when you are not paying attention. I was going to ask this same question. I may try to replace chrome with gunmetal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019