What mod next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres my 04 hoe. What mods do yall suggest next? Im planning on lambo doors and tune. My interrior is done and engine bay done. Just would like some opinions!

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My first opinion is PLEASE don't do lambo doors!! Played out and does not look good IMO! :D

Other than that demold and lower it are in immediate order! :D

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lambo-doors1.png

:)

OP
OP
jwaldo432

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Demold
2. 3/5 Drop
3. Billet Grille
4. Remove Luggage bars

Demold-YES
3/4 Drop- A little much for me maybe 2/3
Billet Grille-YES
Luggage Bars-Im wanting to switch over to the eskys

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probally fix the light blue spray painted parts under the hood- sand them down and get them properly painted IMO. the rough krylon fusion looking finish doesnt do anything but hurt it....

whats done on the interior?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say just change the light blue to black under the hood :shrug:

OP
OP
jwaldo432

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probally fix the light blue spray painted parts under the hood- sand them down and get them properly painted IMO. the rough krylon fusion looking finish doesnt do anything but hurt it....

whats done on the interior?

Interior-
FULL L.E.D conversoin. Kenwood dd w/headrests comming soon. componets changed to 6.5" (JL only cause i had the in the garage). Stock amp removed and replaced. Esky cluster waiting to be installed. 2 12s tuned to 35hz. amp rack under rear seats. 5% tint all the way around. L.E.D footwell lights. and thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

As for the plastics i actually had em color matched adn didnt like it. Im looking to do a darker blue more like midnight or something like that that looks black till the sun hits and then has a hint of blue (i fell gay for knowing this but hay).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman