What mod next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
demold, color match chevy emblem, if you really want the lambo doors n got the money than i say do it, it aint played out n tx

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^I'd say that's true for any mod. If you really wanna do something cuz you like it by all means do your thing and own it! These are all just opinions of ours and you know what they say about opinions....Something along the lines of everyone has one :D

OP
OP
jwaldo432

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im doing the roof rack delete. Any ideas on how to plug the holes?
Im thinking some inset screws and silicone but if anybody has a better idea ill take it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screws and silicone always works. I think that they also make some billet plates to dress it up as well. If it was mine, I'd have the holes filled and painted but that costs a little more money...

Reaction score
honestly I happy you also dont like the blue engine.. It looks horrible.. go back to stock in the engine. change the corner lights and get some nice stock looking ones with LEDs.
Debadge it.. Roof Rack Delete, and put the original screws back on, paint them black. instead of those lambo door which look ghetto.. spend that money on a nice air bag system or just get a drop and get some performance parts with that money you would of wasted on the doors. Black Bear tune!. just my 4 cents.. (up from 2 cents due to the economy).. sorry if I hurt your feelings but I am not going to lie nor sugarcoat.. :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
demold, color match chevy emblem, if you really want the lambo doors n got the money than i say do it, it aint played out n tx

Hope your joking, its Really played out in tx, everything here has it. Trucks, suvs, imports, everything.

but do to your truck what you want, its yours. You drive it everyday, not us, good for ideas, but its just that, an idea, final choice is yours. Unless you want to please others first and not yourself. Just saying. lol:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401