What is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old AF Vet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My new RST has an inset panel on the top of the dashboard on the drivers side with a group of tiny square Sensors? LEDs? Indicators? that glow orange when I start up then go out. I can't find anything in the manual or online but it is very difficult to google something when you don't know what it is. Any help out there?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My new RST has an inset panel on the top of the dashboard on the drivers side with a group of tiny square Sensors? LEDs? Indicators? that glow orange when I start up then go out. I can't find anything in the manual or online but it is very difficult to google something when you don't know what it is. Any help out there?
I'm going to be of very little help as I have no experience with your generation of truck, but a picture of what you are talking about might be of some help.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n