What exhaust are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Magnaflow for my 2007 6.2L Denali. After tuning with my DiabloSport Predator, I need something free flowing. I picked up the 16671 and should have it delivered next week. The factory exhaust is loud now but still restrictive.

JCattSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Corsa touring on my '10 suburban. It has a nice sound but is fairly quiet. I have the sport on my TBSS and its much louder!

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some really quiet FlowPro 20 true duals... changing them out for Magnaflows.

I've been reading and researching alot over the last few days. Spent about 2 hours in 3 shops talking shit with the owners and a few hours listeing to clips on youtube. What I've learned is that exhaust is so much a personal thing of preference man. If you want to go with a raspy or rumbly sound no matter how hard you hit the gas, go with Flowmasters. The downside of Flowmasters is their chambered design allows for two things: less flow due to their chamber design, and possible droning due to their spot welded design.

If you want something less quiet with more flow, go for some Magnaflow straight through designed mufflers. They are loud when you get on em though....and I think the larger the size of the canister, the quieter the sound.

Just thought I'd chime in my .02

BOSS

i read a thread somewhere that magnaflows tend to drone.

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SLP cat back Powerflow system, SLP muffler was to loud so I changed it to a Flowmaster 70, now instead of loud stock it sounds like a powerfull engine muffled much like a big block Chevelle. The system came with trapazoid tips (ugly) I have SLP slashed tip on now.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts