What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
other sensors might be off slightly or have slow responsive timing. a pcm can see this thing and think something is out of range and as a result try to compensate in what it thinks is the best way. i would suggest looking at the data the truck gives you and 1. compare to another of the exact same setup of vehicle drivetrain. 2. be one with the pcm and learn its ways and means. 3. look at the data and compare it to what the service manual says it should see. and finally 4. get the data post it here for analysis. like what the o2 waveform activity is like.

Phantom240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll hook the OBD II port to my laptop. I have pirated copies of ScanXL and the GM Enhanced Diagnostics package.

Phantom240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That means I have to put gas in it :( lol

Might bring it with me Saturday when I pick up the new lady friend.

dachrist

Reaction score
Replaced fuel pump on side of the road 2 hours away from nearest town. Gave no sign of impending failure, just stopped working.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in Accel 300+ cut to length race wires, new plugs, cap/rotor. MSD Street Fire coil and ACDelco pickup are next on the list ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84