What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some pics for ya. I painted the plastic trim by the cargo doors and the mirrors. made a difference in overall appearance!. I live in a dirt road.

That looks great man! I need to go paint up my frame now! The good thing, is that I can throw it up on the lift. The bad thing is, with mine being a 2 door, the sombitch is a PITA to put on the lift. It's wide, and the arms of the lift are too long to lift by that nicely frame exposed frame. Takes a bit of playing with it to get it right. As bad as putting the Hoe on the lift, my 2 door Wrangler is even harder to find good lift points on! :thumbsdown::rotflmao:

Creese99

Reaction score
Thank you! I've never put mine on a lift. I also changed the rear diff fluid, and oil change today. Saturday I changed 2 heater hoses and both radiator hoses with Gates brand hoses. And I painted the rear diff cover wth some good high heat paint. IMG_5136.JPGIMG_5141.JPG

99YukonSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out nearly everything on my driver's door for new (door shell, regulator, mirror) in the past week or so since the regulator went out, the mirror has been broken for awhile and the door was getting pretty crusty at the bottom. Pulled all the body side moldings and scraped off all the double sided tape that was left, sanded down to the rockers and sprayed it with tan bedliner to mimic the OEM paint that was there and protect the body from future wear n tear.

IMG_3184.JPG IMG_3185.JPG IMG_3186.JPG

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out nearly everything on my driver's door for new (door shell, regulator, mirror) in the past week or so since the regulator went out, the mirror has been broken for awhile and the door was getting pretty crusty at the bottom. Pulled all the body side moldings and scraped off all the double sided tape that was left, sanded down to the rockers and sprayed it with tan bedliner to mimic the OEM paint that was there and protect the body from future wear n tear.

View attachment 179083 View attachment 179084 View attachment 179085

I didn't realize how far that hitch sticks out lol. Guess ill be scraping the roll pan idea on my burb. How hard was the rear bumper to remove. Looks good with that lower part done that color!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk