What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled my side moldings and am going to remove the blower motor and clean the part in the dash for the ac to be colder hopefully and blow better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so, i did nada to my hoe, but i went and bought a 98 2500 burban.....time to make bigger! doesn't seem to wanna let me post pic. ugh.

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled my side moldings and am going to remove the blower motor and clean the part in the dash for the ac to be colder hopefully and blow better.

Well it wasn't hardly dirty at all. Doesn't feel like it blows any different but smells better and feels a bit cooler. Lost one of the screws for the blower motor but it doesn't seem to effect anything

KenpoFish

Reaction score
Finally got around to trouble shooting a/c issue. Low pressure valve was leaking. Trip to the Zone for new lp valve. Kit came with lp valve, 2 hp stems, and dust caps.

Replaced the valve, stem, and covers. A/C working fine now.

Everyone out there working out in the heat, make sure you keep yourself hydrated. Dehydration, heat exhaustion, and heat stroke are a *****.

Last edited:

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my climate control this morning, the past week or so it was acting stupid so out with the old, in with the new... I swear it seems like my AC blows colder now! [emoji2][emoji1360][emoji1434][emoji1433]

99YukonSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize how far that hitch sticks out lol. Guess ill be scraping the roll pan idea on my burb. How hard was the rear bumper to remove. Looks good with that lower part done that color!!

Not hard at all. I removed it a few months ago to refinish also and replaced all the hardware at that time. Even then, all the bolts came out by hand except one, maybe 2 at the most. It got the bedliner treatment too, just in black.

Creese99

Reaction score
I installed a power steering fluid cooler. Went to a junkyard last week and found an 2003 tranny cooler in really good shape. Should make the pump last a lot longer. Tomorrow will be a PS fluid filter, shoulda done it tonight but it's gettin late.

IMG_5217.JPG

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the stuff to wire in my second battery since I decided to run efans. I worked on the shroud for them and all I'm waiting on is the fans to show up should have it in and running in time for my trip to South Padre Island on the 10th

edonwheels73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took out the original rear speakers in my 94 and cut the bracket to fit 6x9s today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys