What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Edelbrock 3704 intake, gaskets and other odds and ends

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it up post-cat install. Hoping for a small bump up in MPG.

I also ordered a ScanGauge II to replace my flaky Torque Pro app.

CARDAWGS97HOE

Reaction score
What I did to my hoe

Trans started slipping so I took it in to have it checked. Turns out I need a replacement trans. Rebuilt trans with upgraded clutches, internals, shift kit, better than stock torque converter and an aluminum 2 row radiator I picked up from ecology auto wrecking for $40. $1200 with 2 year warranty on trans. Has never ran this good since I picked this Hoe up. Lots of invested since I picked this up. Lots more to come. Can't post pics for some reason $$!##&€÷×

Y2KpewterZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it up post-cat install. Hoping for a small bump up in MPG.

I also ordered a ScanGauge II to replace my flaky Torque Pro app.

After replacing my cats, and eliminating all my exhaust leaks i was expecting a little bump in my MPG. I was sadly disappointed with 14.1 combined city/highway/country back roads. I filled it up again this week and am recording my MPG just to see if i get similar results. Ive changed my driving habits this week (i havent floored it lol) eliminated city driving and cut down on freeway driving.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After replacing my cats, and eliminating all my exhaust leaks i was expecting a little bump in my MPG. I was sadly disappointed with 14.1 combined city/highway/country back roads. I filled it up again this week and am recording my MPG just to see if i get similar results. Ive changed my driving habits this week (i havent floored it lol) eliminated city driving and cut down on freeway driving.

I use an app called GasBuddy to track mine. I've been getting 12.5-13.5 around town. I don't take many highway trips, but I did get 20 on a trip last fall which was awesome.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score

i would not complain for that combined driving number.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New speakers (4x10) in the suburban and now they work for the first time ever. Ordered Blue LED lights for the dash

Tahoe: tapped the messed up rear seat bolts, got two replacement bolts. Ordered Red LED lights for the dash, fixed the hi-beam indicator. Next up is the carpet

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the battery tray

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474