What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could score the '21 PPV brakes.

I ordered the standard '21 Tahoe front calipers. They're a fixed 4 piston caliper, they got a ****** shit ton more clamping power by design.

I still need to get pads and rotors....but those are easy to get. The calipers have been on a national back order and are still hard to get now.

View attachment 275131
The ‘21’s bolt right onto the NNBS? Need brackets I assume.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope bolt right in with a single washer. They're a fixed caliper, so no bracket.
The caliper bolts to a bracket that’s attached to the knuckle in the front or backing plate in the rear. So these bolt right to the NNBS brackets? I know when I upgraded my NBS fronts to NNBS calipers and the larger rotors I needed to buy the corresponding brackets. Some calipers come with them included, some don’t. When I look up the part numbers you ordered I don’t see them included.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The caliper bolts to a bracket that’s attached to the knuckle in the front or backing plate in the rear. So these bolt right to the NNBS brackets? I know when I upgraded my NBS fronts to NNBS calipers and the larger rotors I needed to buy the corresponding brackets. Some calipers come with them included, some don’t. When I look up the part numbers you ordered I don’t see them included.

There is no bracket, its a fixed caliper that bolts directly to the spindle/knuckle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667