What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can reuse the existing plug cover or get the one with the USB insignia on it. The USB plug part # is 20944422, the cover is 20983937. Only other things you need is a cigarette lighter usb adapter and usb male to mini usb male cable (happens to be the same cable to recharge PS3 controllers).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GM-USB-...ash=item2587b1232f:g:lucAAOxyNmZTkMa3&vxp=mtr

Do you know if you can hard wire the power and ground from the cigarette lighter directly to the male 5 pin that plugs into back of USB connector?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarashoe08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I really want to get the fronts done but I want them to match the rear factory tint, but being matchy matchy might get unwanted attention from CHP.
I live in Cali too and I had my fronts tinted to 5% and have never been bothered once by cops (Knock on wood lol) if I see one sometimes I just roll the windows down and that way they can't do nothin about it haha

Los

Reaction score
I did get it plugged actually. Surprisingly enough. An hour and $30 later and I was good to go.

It was about a twelve inch spike. Punctured the tire, bounced around in the wheel well cracking a small part of the rear bumper and part of the fender liner, then lodged itself in the forward part of the liner. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first looked at it.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did get it plugged actually. Surprisingly enough. An hour and $30 later and I was good to go.

It was about a twelve inch spike. Punctured the tire, bounced around in the wheel well cracking a small part of the rear bumper and part of the fender liner, then lodged itself in the forward part of the liner. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first looked at it.
Dam. Plugged or patched?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM