What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Pretty much. I was looking at a latching LED push button but yours looks pretty good. I take it you had to clearance the back of the cover for it?

Yes I clearanced the cover slightly... I could have done a cleaner job of it but I was in a hurry and it stays closed 99% of the time so it is rarely seen.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my drivers motor mount again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought two of their MAXX start or whatever model battery in the last year. at around $90 after core and 5-year free replacement, it was a no brainer.

Thx guys. Good info.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup gtg.

Thats sweet you make it? Jw cause ive never seen one for factory setup theyre always for 4-6" lifts

NO, I was searching everywhere for a metal one and none are made for non-lifted trucks except this guy in san diego, ebay item #
182499329823, I tend to drive where other people do not so I sometimes pick up misc crap off the road and I figured better safe than sorry, about a month ago I ran over a piece of broken headlight assembly and it made a 4" gash in the center of my tire (un-repairable) went right thru it like butter, all I need is something like that flying up underneath......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n