What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! :signs8:

My wife comes to me yesterday and says "What have you done to the Tahoe because it runs and drives so great??? It's awesome to drive with it!". I was like WTF??? Wonder where's this going...??? :think:

She then continues on saying that when she drove it back home from the dealer when we bought it, it felt so much different and kind of all over the place.

Then it hit me! She's probably talking about the way it drives now with the AFM disabled and a few other minor tweaks from the Diablo tuner. I don't think the AFM was acting that bad, but definitely noticeable. It's nice to know that at least sometimes I do something right... :Big Laugh:

Let's just hope it continues to drive that well for quite some time. I got a bit tired of all the issues I was fighting with earlier this year on her 07.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yea tsuintx with the afm gone and just a tweek on my transmission from a tuner made a noticeable difference on mine. The techs always saying how much nicer it is to drive vs stock ones.

Got my b5100s in now just waiting on the tires . When i got the box from amazon i thought they sent me the yellow 4600s since that was the picture on the box and got a little upset, but i did open it just to make sure and it was the 5100s haha.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! :signs8:

My wife comes to me yesterday and says "What have you done to the Tahoe because it runs and drives so great??? It's awesome to drive with it!". I was like WTF??? Wonder where's this going...??? :think:

She then continues on saying that when she drove it back home from the dealer when we bought it, it felt so much different and kind of all over the place.

Then it hit me! She's probably talking about the way it drives now with the AFM disabled and a few other minor tweaks from the Diablo tuner. I don't think the AFM was acting that bad, but definitely noticeable. It's nice to know that at least sometimes I do something right... :Big Laugh:

Let's just hope it continues to drive that well for quite some time. I got a bit tired of all the issues I was fighting with earlier this year on her 07.

that’s funny, my wife said the same....i didnt tell her about the diablo....even funnier is the truck was idling outside the other day with the exhaust facing the closed garage door and she said ‘hmm truck sounds very throaty’..... lol then she remembered that she meant to ask me when we got ‘chrome exhaust tips’....... lol i cut the resonator off and put the slp tip on last feb or march....... lol.... i said it was always like that....wait till i put that magnaflow on.....

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
that’s funny, my wife said the same....i didnt tell her about the diablo....even funnier is the truck was idling outside the other day with the exhaust facing the closed garage door and she said ‘hmm truck sounds very throaty’..... lol then she remembered that she meant to ask me when we got ‘chrome exhaust tips’....... lol i cut the resonator off and put the slp tip on last feb or march....... lol.... i said it was always like that....wait till i put that magnaflow on.....

Waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094