What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to go on a 160 mile round trip to drop my son off with the grands since the wife and I have a 3 day function with the church and we are actually going to try to enjoy it without entertaining a 2yr old the entire time. And we get to sleep in Saturday as a bonus. 4c9817f5eaf054ffb871d739d16d7efa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were actually camping on Key West. We were visiting friends that live down there.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Ordered 3 of these little bitches. Both caps are broke off in the cc and 1 in the yukon. Was going to put in dual usb's but i don't need like 19 usb's in my vehicle lol. So ill be cool with the caps, $6 each on eBay, got a 3 pack for $17.50.dd979fec6a5dfec352dfe5eced7334c5.jpg

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 3 of these little bitches. Both caps are broke off in the cc and 1 in the yukon. Was going to put in dual usb's but i don't need like 19 usb's in my vehicle lol. So ill be cool with the caps, $6 each on eBay, got a 3 pack for $17.50.dd979fec6a5dfec352dfe5eced7334c5.jpg

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
Did mine last year. It's amazing the difference it makes

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the hell is this shit gonna end???

Got a call from my wife that she's about to head home from Target and there's some awful rattling noise from the engine. Of course I'm going through all these engine top or bottom end rattlings and what not scenarios through my mind when I drive the 7 minutes there to check it out.

She gives it gas and there's this damn big rattle somewhere that luckily doesn't sound like it's coming from inside the engine. After looking at it for a bit and she giving it gas, I notice the gawd damn AC belt tensioner is wobbling around like crazy and making all kinds of noises. Not all the time, but when it does, it's bad...

WTF???!!! I just changed it freaking less than three weeks ago!!! :biggun:Genuine AC Delco part, even! Well... Did a return/replacement on Amazon and should have new here by Sunday.

I'm seriously getting a bit annoyed with the AC stuff right about now... :bs: Especially since my wife keeps telling me it still doesn't cool down properly (which I think it does) since it's not as cold (supposedly) as in my Silverado... :Frustrated: Guess I need whip out my thermometer and show her the temperature of the air coming from the vents. :banghead:

juan84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like she wants -20 winchill to come out through vents lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy

Latest posts