What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went from 24s to 20s on my wife's Tahoe. Wheels are from a brand new 2017 Tahoe LTZ with less than 200 miles on them.

Paid $675, so not too bad when others are advertising them around here for well over a grand for the same sets. Sure, I had to drive two hours one way to get them from a small town Chevy dealer. Even got a full set of brand new, still in plastic OEM pouches GM lugnuts. Wanted to get a set of the LTZ wheels the Tahoe originally came with, but couldn't find a reasonably priced set.

Had the 24s on for almost 3 years and loved the look of them but not so much the harsh ride. I guess I'm done with big wheels. IMO, 20s give the best balance between looks and comfort in these things. Potentially 22s, but that's about it for me.

View attachment 77766

View attachment 77767
I like it both ways, but those 20's do look good.

My 4's I can tell when the roads are rough. Ive never ridden in a stock wheeled nbs or nnbs, so I dont know what a factory ride feels like, lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very annoying to me, i can feel it swap back and forth, maybe im just sensitive to it but i feel it stutter and lag when i hit the gas.
Same here, hate the feeling of cruising and and trying to accelerate and it just doesn't. I'm going BB later this year and I can't wait to get rid of AFM.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very annoying to me, i can feel it swap back and forth, maybe im just sensitive to it but i feel it stutter and lag when i hit the gas.
Exactly why I got a tune from Blackbear. Have had the tune for a few years now and has been one my favorite mods to date because it makes such a huge positive impact on how the vehicle drives and reacts. I could not stand the lag prior to the tune. Drove me bananas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157