What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are killing me.....i have to come up with some reason to justify the bb tune to my wife.......hmmmmm

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are killing me.....i have to come up with some reason to justify the bb tune to my wife.......hmmmmm
If she drives the vehicle at all she'll thank you for the improvement once it's complete.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She has a heavy foot, I'd get blamed for the ticket because, 'it sounded good and just took off on me'........lol
Then she'll really love the BB Tune then :D

The wife isn't aware of it but when I had them do my tune I had them give me the capability to also have "sport mode" tune which I can activate via the tow/haul button. That basically takes out 100% of the torque management system and suddenly makes the land yacht feel like a rocket ship. I've used it less than a handful of times but it produces a smile each time I have :) On the normal basis our tune has 80% of torque management removed along with whatever other improvements Justin made within the program. NO LAG at all :)

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then she'll really love the BB Tune then :D

The wife isn't aware of it but when I had them do my tune I had them give me the capability to also have "sport mode" tune which I can activate via the tow/haul button. That basically takes out 100% of the torque management system and suddenly makes the land yacht feel like a rocket ship. I've used it less than a handful of times but it produces a smile each time I have :) On the normal basis our tune has 80% of torque management removed along with whatever other improvements Justin made within the program. NO LAG at all :)

This, i realllllly like....ill explain the AFM to her and tell her that if she really wants to keep this truck for a while 'WE' have to take care of this 'AFM PROBLEM' asap......its killing the motor.......lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This, i realllllly like....ill explain the AFM to her and tell her that if she really wants to keep this truck for a while 'WE' have to take care of this 'AFM PROBLEM' asap......its killing the motor.......lol
yesssssssssssss.....the more dramatic you make it sound the better. Tell her the vehicle COULD spontaneously combust unless you do this :lol:

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it both ways, but those 20's do look good.

My 4's I can tell when the roads are rough. Ive never ridden in a stock wheeled nbs or nnbs, so I dont know what a factory ride feels like, lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I hear ya. Wife's Tahoe actually came with 26s when we got it, but within a few weeks those were gone in favor of the 24s I just took off. She drove it around a little bit yesterday and said it felt like new. LOL!

Last edited: